Wednesday, July 2, 2014

BOLO: Edward Gorey



I picked these up on a whim at a little Thrift Store not too many people know about yet. I hope it stays my little secret! I researched and discovered they are Edward Gorey Opera Singers magnets.

They were priced at 1.99 for the set and it was half off day!

I didn't find any thing else like them so, I priced them at $24.95, which I thought was a little high.
Apparently, I priced them too low!~ They sold in 12 hours and the buyer paid another $16 shipping to the UK. I would definetly look up any other Edward Gorey items I found in the wild, these were a keeper!

I've been listing at least $300 worth of inventory everyday, and it has really been paying off! I woke up to 8 overnight sales and have continued cha-ching all day today. Just put the littles down for a nap, so a very quick lunch for me and then listing until they get up!

If you sales are slow right now, take advantage and list, you'll be so happy you did when August rolls around.




3 comments:

  1. Great flip!! And yes, I've been a listing fool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find. I have sold an Edward Gorey rubber stamp and some books.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...