Monday, January 6, 2014

Join Vintage Junk in My Trunk for her Etsy 365 Project list one item a day

 You can see the original post here:

the etsy 365 project

I love the idea of making sure that I post at least one item everyday. I think it's easier to stay accountable if I post it here. So I've decided to join Gina and make a pact to list at least one item each day. Instead of just etsy, I'm going to just make it a listing on one of the places I sell. (Ebay or Etsy) I'm not going to counting listing new items on Amazon, as it's just so much faster to list a new item on Amazon.

As we all know, more listings = more sales.

So here's my plan:
I will be returning to work full time tomorrow. We got an unexpected snow day today (too cold for the buses to start to pick up the kiddos) I am planning on taking as many photos as I can today and then use those photos to list for the week. After that, I plan on taking lots of photos on Saturdays (or holidays) and using them to list the rest of the week. So photos on Saturday and list list list the rest of the week.
I'll update you each week to let you know how many items I got listed and how it's effecting sales.

How about you?  Want to join us? Check it out here:
2014 etsy project


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...