Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thriftstore redo

I decided to update my decor since I was moving to a new classroom anyway. My Granny loved owls and when I found this Owl Utensil Holder at the thrift store for $2.99 I knew I could use it for something.




I wasn't going for a 70's look, so I gave it an update with a little bit of teal paint.  I plan on using it to hold teacher supplies, like markers, scissors, etc.


so, for less than $6, I now have a little statement piece for my classroom.


I was also able to score this latch hook Owl rug for $4.99 and 20% off at my local Goodwill.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Cute, and I think it's just what you need in your classroom to make it yours. I have some things like that - they make me smile when I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll post an after pic. I bet it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...