Friday, July 19, 2013

BOLO ~ Be on the lookout for~

I'm hoping to start a new Friday posting.  I will do my best to post a BOLO.

Here is my BOLO for this week~

Does anybody remember Pillow People like I do?  I had the blonde one in the pink dress, like this.
So, when I was out garage saling with my precious 4 year old a few weeks ago (he wanted to go garage saling and then bowling for his birthday. So Sweet!) and found a sweet little pillow person for $1, I trusted my gut and went for it.  Things from my childhood seem to be good sellers right now, but I was still surprised  when I looked it up and found. . . .

 My sweet little pillow person needs a good bath and has a few flaws- like a small paint splatter on the back. But I'm still going to list it high with a Best Offer. 

 I usually don't look things up on my phone while I am at the garage sale. I either go to my car or risk it. 
My advice, trust your gut, and keep your eyes peeled for pillow people! 

1 comment:

  1. Omg! I had one when I was little! It scared the living daylights out of me (we sold it at a yard sale when I was like 11...before ebay....to a woman who had a kid who loved it but had been having awful nosebleeds on it lol. She said she looking for one forever)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...