Saturday, March 9, 2013

Does it ever end . . .

A quick recap of my last 9 months of pregnancy:
Months 1-5 morning sickness
Months 5-10 back/walking issues
Month 7 failed glucose test/borderline diabetic
Month 8 RSV
Month 9-10 Quarantined from family due to everyone having influenza A except me, hubby is at his mom's and little one is with my parents, and yes, we all have had our flu shots.

there are days I think it will never end!

So, while I have the whole house to my self for the next 5 days, I decided to list as many items as I can with what I have in the house- since it is blizzarding outside and there are 8-10" of snow outside my front door. I have also washed 10 loads of laundry in an attempt to disinfect the house. I have also clorox wiped the phone, remotes, door handles and anything else I could think of that might be contaminated.

So far today I have listed rubber stamps, clothing, some books I cleaned off a shelf. Tomorrow my plan is to  go thru little one's toys to see what I can downsize and sell, finish putting the baby's clothes away- a friend at school just gave me 3 huge totes of clothes so I now need to put away all of the 0-3 month clothes and just put the newborn clothes in the drawers for now. My son only wore newborns for 1 day, since he was almost 10 pounds when he was born. Our new little one will be born sooner and my belly is way smaller than it was last time, so I am guessing she will fit into newborns for a longer period of time.

Sales have been steady but usually small amounts, I'm usually selling up to 20 items a week, which is still way better than last year. I'm hoping to sneak in a few more sales before I close up everything for maternity leave on March 15th.

I don't usually do a lot of auctions, but I decided after looking at the completeds to try my rubber stamps at auction for now to try and get some fast money out of them. So far I already have 2 bids on the stamps a listed just a few minutes ago. Yay!  My mom has a ton of stamps she never uses/never used, so maybe while she is helping with the baby I can get her to bring some and I can list them. I took my photos of the stamps while sitting in my warm cozy bed, so they are very easy to list and ship- something I'm going to need for a while. If you have any rubber stamps around your house, be sure to check them, if they are PSX they are worth some money!



Hopefully the next post you see from me will be a photo of beautiful baby girl.

counting down  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...